Old July 11th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default (OT) : Palin Derangement Syndrome -was- Note to Alaska voters

On Jul 10, 1:44*pm, BDK wrote:
In article cdba9086-7deb-4294-908c-ed6af3b351f4
@a7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 10, 10:50*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"dave" wrote in message

om...

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Jul 9, 7:59 pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
Liberal-Fascist Suffering from "Palin Derangement Syndrome"
[PDS]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/63a1a808cd16e090
*.
One more Joe-from-Kokomo quack, Quack. QUACK !
Suffering from "Palin Derangement Syndrome" [PDS].

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...amille-paglia-...

deranged is as deranged does and
you do de-range-range-ranged so well
now go 'pds' on ~ RHF
*.
On Jul 9, 4:43 pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

The next time you knuckle heads want to vote in a dizzy MILF for
governor, you might have better luck if you think with your big head
instead of your little head.
You wanted her, you got her -- for half a term.
Bwahahahahaha!- Hide quoted text -

What cracks me up more than anything RHF, is that I have never
seen ANYONE, absolutely scare the crap out of the democratic
party like this woman has in the history of politics.

Her being a woman, and an attractive
one at that, makes it even more hilarious....lolol.

You know "you have the power" and have people scared
to death when all the democratic pundits ie; networks and late night
hosts
on tv start piling on. You haven't seen the last of her, and I
can't wait. :-D

Physically, she reminds me of Little Annie Fannie. *She is truly a moron,
who doesn't even know how to construct a sentence. *That makes her
functionally illiterate. *One wonders what form thought takes inside that
purty little head.

Wouldn't that be "One wonders what form OF thought...."? Who's the
functionally illiterate one who doesn't know how to construct a sentence?- Hide quoted text -

I didn't understand the illiterate statement either, makes no sense
in
arguing about it with him. They're skeeeered of her. :-D

*Do you really believe that? Seriously?
--

Man, I wished you would just go away. Can we do it this way
from now on? If I am talking to you specifically or asking for

Seriously. I try and sort through your garbage posts so I just quickly
(very quickly) see them in passing and hopefully at the speed of a
blur.

Everyone in here gets it. You and your buddy are smarter than everyone
else, OK? I get it. You are smarter than me. Quite frankly, you have
all the
answers so there is no way I can contribute whatsoever in a discussion
with you, K? Seriously. sigh-shaking my head