Old July 11th 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default (OT) : Palin Derangement Syndrome -was- Note to Alaska voters

On Jul 10, 3:42*pm, wrote:
Liberty Post Dot Org-gasm is PRICELESS!http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=268969

Back to work now, on me shed I am building on my old trailer for my 1914
T Model Ford.
You ever heard of building a shed over your ''tool''?
cuhulin

Hey Cuhulin, I've always wanted to ask you this,
so here it goes. Why do you 99.9% of the time post something that
has absolutely nothing to do with what is being
said in the thread?

I mean, I'm really trying to understand to understand.
Can you help me out on this? I think I know the answer, but I want to
see what you have to say first. There can be a thread
on radios or something serious and you talk about
what you had for dinner three years ago. Can you help me to understand
the mystery? Seriously. Gee- I think that was the second post I ended
today with that word.