Old July 11th 09, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Note to Alaska voters

On Jul 11, 12:32*am, Jim Alder wrote:
" wrote in news:b66a5336-fe27-
:

On Jul 9, 6:53*pm, Mike wrote:
On Jul 9, 7:43*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

The next time you knuckle heads want to vote in a dizzy MILF for
governor, you might have better luck if you think with your big head
instead of your little head.

You wanted her, you got her -- for half a term.

Bwahahahahaha!

Alaskans are lucky she left half way through. Something tells me we
won't be so lucky if she ever makes it to the office of the
Presidency.

I think it will be hard to win an election when your track record
indicates you up and quit your last job before your term of duty was
fulfilled. *I wouldn't worry about her being president.

* *Boy, I love when you guys say crap like that.

* *"After his election to a fifth term in 1990, Clinton was more successful in
getting his legislative program enacted. Based on his overall success at the
legislative session in 1991, Clinton announced that, despite a campaign
promise in 1990 to complete a four-year term, he intended to run for president
because he had accomplished his goals for the state more quickly than he had
imagined."http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761564341_2/Bill_Clinton.html

--
*So, how's that whole "hopey - changey"
*thing working out for you so far?- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, lets not let facts get in the way.