Old July 11th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default A CALL TO ACTION: Help Us Fight the Talk Radio Censorship Tricks

On Jul 10, 10:05*am, elaich wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote in news:a6b94802-8d5a-432e-a03a-
:

Yep, they have been talking about it on WLW
and on 550. I wonder why there are all these
posts on Sarah in here, but not a peep from
anyone in a ahem RADIO GROUP?

Because it IS a ahem radio group, not a political one, and WLW is not on
shortwave. Also, most of us have killfiled the political whack jobs and you
are next in line. Bye.

Apparently you do not know much about this
group. This group isn't just for shortwave, it is
for and about the entire radio spectrum (which
I have a hunch you already knew, but you're just being an ass).

It is also about antennas. It is about accessories
that will or could enhance you listening abilities.
The politics (unfortunately at times) get thrown
in here also. If no one spoke about it, I know I
wouldn't. Buh bye. :-)