Old July 11th 09, 11:35 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default The "Progressive" Promised Land

"0baMa0 Tse Dung" wrote in message
On Jul 11, 9:12 am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
We may have the 'freedom' to choose what we listen to on the radio, but
the
choice, thanks to corporatized radio, is miniscule.

Ja, unt Government will give you more for less - bwaHAHAHAHA!

You have never had a greater choice in radio programming in all of
history.
STOP with the Liberal Fascist propaganda lies!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

The choices of radio formats in most cities have dwindled to but a few:

Hip Hop
Oldies
Country (not in many east coast cities)
Sports/talk
Rock

Gone from almost all venues are classical, opera, jazz, easy listening and
MOR.

Tell us again how we have more choices than ever.. perhaps we have more
choices of where to listen to Rush Limbaugh and George Noory.. more places
to listen to Fitty Cent.. more places to listen to the same tired old 50 or
so oldies tracks on the average oldies playlists.. but real CHOICE.. nope.