Old July 12th 09, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Booble[_2_] Booble[_2_] is offline

Default BREAKING NEWS! iBiquity decalred bankruptcy in 2008! LMFAO!!!

On Jul 12, 12:57�am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Booble" wrote in message

The first section are the network locations, where Hispanic
Broadcasting is #18.

Which is amusing, as there is no such thing as Hispanic Broadcasting. It
ceased to exist on September 29, 2003. That is nearly 6 years ago.

Notice hit #29 from the DOJ.

Don't you consider that people search for things and get mismatches, or
check a result and find it has no bearing? 90% of the searches I do don't
find the exact data I want. Yet I hit a lot of sites in the process, but do
not peruse those sites.

The second section
are the keyword searches for you and Hispanic Broadcasting #3 and #4.

Funny, because I don't access the Internet ever from a "work" company-owend
machine... all of my connections, whether one of my 4 DSLs or 2 wireless
cards, are personal accounts.

I suspect you did not run any report or analysis, as you are finding a
company that has not existed for nearly 6 years.

This was run on Friday. LOL!

I think the word is "runs" which is what you will get if you start to
believe your own fabrications.

You're a kick to spar with.

"Broadcasters lose in court over low-power FM radio"

"An appeals court has rebuked a bid to stop the FCC from protecting
Low Power FM stations from big station signal interference. The next
step is getting Congress to green light an expansion of the service...
There could be a lot more of these stations on the FM dial, but when
the FCC first authorized the service in 2000, the NAB and National
Public Radio claimed that they would interfere with full-power
signals, and got Congress to force a 'third adjacent rule' on the
service. No LPFMs could be licensed within three channels to the left
or right of a big signal station, for the most part limiting the
concept to less urbanized areas... But whatever happens, Friday's
court decision is clearly part of a momentum building towards an
expanded LPFM service. Ars asked the NAB for a comment on the ruling.
We received no reply."

http://tinyurl.com/pvrznw

Too bad, you "Big Boys" failed to stop the FCC from protecting LPFM -
how interesting, this happened right before the FCC will approve the
FM-HD power increase.