Old July 12th 09, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default BREAKING NEWS! iBiquity decalred bankruptcy in 2008! LMFAO!!!

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

That's it! 'Eduardo' is a "suit". A faux Hispanic suit, but a suit none
the
less.

Amusing.

A. You contributed nothing to the discussion. As usual.
B. I have not, save a wedding or funeral or two, worn a suit in about 20
years.

In this instance, the meaning of the word "suit" obviously escapes you,
boy!

No, like a real suit, it does not fit me.