Old October 27th 03, 09:28 PM
John R. Strohm

I see an obvious problem in the schematic.

You show two separate transformers labelled T5. One is clearly a trifilar
device, in your two-diode balanced mixer. The other is clearly a bifilar
device, coupling output from the IRF510 final into the output filter. You
probably want to fix that nomenclature, and add data for the RF output
transformer.

Also, I'm curious. Why did you use 2N3866 everywhere, instead of, say,
PN2222A (plastic 2N2222A)?

"Ashhar Farhan" wrote in message
om...
I have been working on an SSB transciever for the last two months, it
finally went on-air at VU2PEP a fortnight ago. We are quite happy with
the performance. A number of on-air contacts have asked for the
details.

Here is the link:
http://farhan.net.co.nr

I would love to have feedback from you all. I have hastily put the
detaits together, I might have left something out. I am not sure. This
is the first time I am putting any of my radio efforts on the Web.
comments are welcome.

- farhan