Old July 15th 09, 01:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default Da "Bone Fone" Radio -was- Bone Conductor Radio

On Jul 12, 8:11*am, wrote:
In Japan, they sell some bone conductor cell phones, node phones,
something like that, for people to use in noisy places.

How can simply/easily I rig up one of my small pocket size radios for a
bone conductor radio? If you know what I mean? I want to listen to radio
through my old bones, only to try it out just for the heck of it.

The neck bone is connected to the head bone,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Sort of like the "Bone Fone" Radio -circa- 1980s
http://blog.modernmechanix.com/2007/04/25/bone-fone/
http://www.pocketcalculatorshow.com/...et/index3.html
http://www.inthe00s.com/archive/inth...33057955.shtml

One of the old 'minty' "Bone Fone" Radios
Sold for $146.90 on eBay - omg ~ RHF
http://global.ebay.com/Vintage_70s_B...420071614/item