Old July 15th 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Da "Bone Fone" Radio -was- Bone Conductor Radio

I remember seeing a Bone Fone Radio ad many years ago, I think it was in
one of my old Mechanix Illustrated magazines.

One more roof rafter I need to make today.The front overhang roof rafter
I made, I need to rework one side of that rafter because the angle is a
little bit too high.Then I need to cut a bunch of short 2'' by 4''
blocks so I can anchor those roof rafters down to the top of my old
trailer.No nails anywhere, I use three inch galvanized drywall screws
throughout.The 2'' by 4'' studs and rafters are tighter than Dick's hat
band on my old trailer.Then I need to put some Onduran www.onduran.com
corrugated roofing on top of the rafters and then I need to put some
plywood siding on my trailer and then I will paint it all up realllll
purrty, white with green trim.

Nothing wrong with getting some ''trim'' once in a while.
cuhulin