Old July 16th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The BBC became too PC for me, says veteran Sissons

BBC hates America anyway, BBC SUCKS anyway! BBC are nothing but a bunch
of damn commies.Eff em!

Just to let the DUMBASS B HO know,,, this evening around sevenish PM
I am going to plug in my phone and ask my old buddy if he isn't doin
anything for a few hours in the next day or so if he will help me line
up the Onduran www.onduran.com roofin on top of the roof rafters on
my old trailer and be sure I am puttin them on there right.Also, I will
needs to buy ten sheets of 4' by 8' plywood to put on my old trailer.

What it is, I still haven't fixed that elusive water leak on my 1978
Dodge van yet (but I crank it up and let it run a couple of minutes
every couple of days) and my 1983 Dodge RV van has a cabinet in the rear
part of the van that has something to do with the airconditioning.I
think I could haul two or three sheets of plywood at a time.A couple of
weeks ago he said we could use his pickup truck to haul the
plywood.(from the Lowe's store to my house)
cuhulin