Old July 19th 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Pirate Log - KUSA

dave wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Mike wrote:
US pirate KUSA on 6925 from 2325 to 2335+ UTC in English. Plenty of
silly spoof songs, Smoke on the Water, Elvis singing Teddy Bear, M w/
loud IDs "This is KUSA- North America," announcing Gmail address.
Signal varying a lot but at SIO-454 on peaks. (Bryant-KY, E1, July 18)

Didn't there used to be a domestic (USA) SW station going by that call
and had a show called Wasatch Wind? I think they were in the north west
somewhere, and until I purged my old collection even had a QSL from
them. This was circa a couple decades ago in the 2010 days.

Salt Lake City, Utah. It got assimilated by the Borg several decades
ago. Now dark. Really dark.

KUSW