Old July 19th 09, 05:52 AM
Radioman1963 Radioman1963 is offline
Junior Member

Hello,
I am interested in buying your Lincoln. Can you email me and if still available we can set up payment, etc? I would like to buy it please. Thankyou, JW
Ph: (306) 978-0291

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
For sale. Ex.cond. President Lincoln 10m. all mode mobile radio. This
is the same radio as the Uniden HR-2510. Radio is about 10 months old
and is the new model with the MRF-455 final. Only used as a receiver
w/0 TX time on it. Have the original box,manual,mic,etc. Again....unit
is like new. Price is $250.00 + shipping.

Also for sale. Palomar Skipper 350 watt mobile linear amplifier. Unit
is in ex.cond. and I added a cooling fan to it (no extra holes). Very
little use. Never mobile,was used in the house. Price is $80.00 plus
shipping.

If you want them both,price is $300.00 plus shipping from 96001. Can
email pics. Please contact my directly at and not
to the group as I rarely check look at the list.

73 Stan