Old July 19th 09, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Maybe

My August 2009 PC World snail mail magazine showed up here
yesterday.There are a few articles in the magazine about Windows 7, but
I haven't read them yet.I will read/glance at them next time I am
sitting on the pot.My August 2009 Smart Computing snail mail magazine
should be showing up here in a few days.My older snail mail computer
magazines have some articles about Windows 7 too.I do my best reading
when I am on the pot.
www.smartcomputing.com
www.pcworld.com
Popular Mechanics and Popular Science magazines have some good computer
articles too.
www.popularmechanics.com
www.popsci.com
cuhulin