Old July 22nd 09, 10:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] HamRadio@dontask.com is offline

Default Best 144/440 Antenna for Attic Installation

On 20-Jul-2009, "Rollie" wrote:

The Arrowantennas.com OSJ 146/440 J Pole antenna should work great for you.
They're small and very inexpensive. Mine works great. Rollie

I see that they have a 4.8/5 rating on eham.net. I will definitely look into them.

From the picture, it looks like one of the poles has a SO239 connector, but the others don't. Are
the two other poles passive?

What's the radiation pattern?

Another antenna I've been looking at is the Diamond X50A.