Old July 23rd 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : More Can-A-D'Oh!-ian Anti-USA and Hate America yada, Yada.YADA !

On Jul 23, 7:14*am, m II wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Jul 22, 7:52 pm, m II wrote:
- - Bob Dobbs wrote:
- - note - when I ran this through a spell checker
- - (that thing invented by Dan Quayle)
- - it changed tomato to tomatoe

- Changed it to tomatoe?
-
- Thankfully it wasn't SAUCE.
-
- mike

Hay Waz Whit Chu - It's "Tom-May-Tows"
*.
The-Fact-of-the-Matter-Is : The Word was "Potato"
which Dan Quale {mis} spelled 'P-o-t-a-t-o-e' with
an 'e' at the end way back in 1992.

The following will put things in a better perspective:

============================
This following poem is composed entirely of actual quotes from George W.
Bush.

Make the Pie Higher

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen
And uncertainty
And potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the internet
Become more few?
How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
I know that the human being and the fish
Can coexist.

Families is where our nation finds hope
Where our wings take dream.
Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize society!
Make the pie higher!
Make the pie higher!

Source: Richard Thompson

More Can-A-D'Oh!-ian Anti-USA and Hate America yada, Yada. YADA !

Talk to Me aboot Canada and your own Politicians
and Leave the USA and America's Politicians to
Americans. ~ RHF