Old July 24th 09, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Hey, RHF! This is hilarious!

Just Plain Burr wrote:

All but one of the officeholders are
Democrats.

HeHe

It makes no difference what they are. All I know is they are elected
public officials who were caught taking bribes. Scum.

The fact that Rabbis were involved in kidney smuggling and money
laundering via charitable donations is an extra.

RHF will, as always, see this as an attack on Jews, not a criminal
investigation resulting in arrests of the criminals.

I wonder if all of the kidneys came from White Slaves being held in Israel?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in682673.shtml

mike