Old July 26th 09, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Obama-RegimeŠ Make Criminals Outof Jewish American ...

I was there, digging in that big tall cardboard box of Goodwill
donations just like those other people were digging.A woman was the
first to see that pistol.An office guy who works for Goodwill (Mr.Siley,
spelling) just happened to be waddling like a duck (that's the way he
walks, like a duck) past us.I gave the pistol to him.Sometimes, there
are some old loose cartridges (ammo) in those Goodwill donation boxes.

Double Digits.
DUMMMMB ASS is in the Double Digits today.MINUS ELEVEN. - 11
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=270323

Daily Shi. Tracking Poll.Polecat=Skunk.
cuhulin