Old July 28th 09, 10:36 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian
Just Plain Burr Just Plain Burr is offline

Default 'Impeach' & 'Deport Obama' bumper stickers HERE

"Brenda Ann"

What in the hell is a "birthers"???

Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
citizen, despite proof to the contrary.

I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my
mind whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO
says "Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much
like the one that he has made available.

I'm sure he could have never got where he is with out the right papers.

BUT, I sure don't like what he is doing and " I don't think that Acorn crap
was right.

Burr