Old July 28th 09, 03:14 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian
[email protected][_2_] jfeng@my-deja.com[_2_] is offline

Default 'Impeach' & 'Deport Obama' bumper stickers HERE

On Jul 28, 1:12*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
What in the hell is a "birthers"???

Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
citizen, despite proof to the contrary.

I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
"Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
the one that he has made available.-

The birthers are stupid and ignorant. According to the 1952
Immigration and Nationality Act, Barack Obama also qualifies as a
citizen of the United States because one of his parents, his mother,
was an American citizen at the time of his birth.