Old July 28th 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BobS[_4_] BobS[_4_] is offline

Default (OT) : Truthers {Talk Radio Listeners} We Believe What We Believe and We Know What We Hear On-the-Radio Is True

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:52:06 -0700 (PDT), "~ RHF"
- - What in the hell is a "birthers"???

- "Truthers" cousins.

Truthers {Talk Radio Listeners}
We Believe What We Believe
and We Know What We Hear
On-the-Radio Is True [.]
.

Another words, SHEEP! (See 2a below.....

Main Entry: sheep Listen to the pronunciation of sheep
Pronunciation: \?she-p\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural sheep
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English sce-ap; akin to Old
High German sca-f sheep
Date: before 12th century

1: any of various hollow-horned typically gregarious ruminant mammals
(genus Ovis) related to the goats but stockier and lacking a beard in
the male ; specifically : one (O. aries) long domesticated especially
for its flesh and wool
2 a: a timid defenseless creature b: a timid docile person ;
especially : one easily influenced or led