Old July 28th 09, 07:21 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default 'Impeach' & 'Deport Obama' bumper stickers HERE

On Jul 28, 7:14*am, " wrote:
On Jul 28, 1:12*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote: What in the hell is a "birthers"???

Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
citizen, despite proof to the contrary.

I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
"Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
the one that he has made available.-

- The birthers are stupid and ignorant. *According to the 1952
- Immigration and Nationality Act, Barack Obama also qualifies as a
- citizen of the United States because one of his parents, his mother,
- was an American citizen at the time of his birth.

J Feng - Oh You So . . .
Super-Liberal-Smart -versus- 'stupid and ignorant'

READ - Article Two of the United States Constitution
Legal # 1 : "Natural Born" US Citizen
Legal # 2 : Age 35 Years Old
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article...s_Constitution

? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen of the United States ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen

? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native-born_citizen

* JUS SOLI Soli -wrt- Birthright Citizenship
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli