Old July 29th 09, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Truthers {Talk Radio Listeners} We Believe What We Believeand We Know What We Hear On-the-Radio Is True

On Jul 28, 11:30*am, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Jul 28, 11:19*am, BobS wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:52:06 -0700 (PDT), "~ RHF"

- - What in the hell is a "birthers"???

- "Truthers" cousins.

Truthers {Talk Radio Listeners}
We Believe What We Believe
and We Know What We Hear
On-the-Radio Is True [.]
.

Another words, SHEEP! *(See 2a below.....

Main Entry: * *sheep Listen to the pronunciation of sheep
Pronunciation: * *\?she-p\
Function: * *noun
Inflected Form(s): * *plural sheep
Usage: * *often attributive
Etymology: * *Middle English, from Old English sce-ap; akin to Old
High German sca-f sheep
Date: * *before 12th century

1: any of various hollow-horned typically gregarious ruminant mammals
(genus Ovis) related to the goats but stockier and lacking a beard in
the male ; specifically : one (O. aries) long domesticated especially
for its flesh and wool
2 a: a timid defenseless creature b: a timid docile person ;
especially : one easily influenced or led

BobS -humm- B**S,

So a person who thinks for themselves and knows
their own mind is a 'Sheep' in your opinion.

- BS - That's Real Sheeple Thinking ~ RHF
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheeple
- -ps- you are what you think
- *.
- Truthers Ain't Sheeple - They Are Free-to-Think
- For Themselves Americans - god bless them ~ RHF
- *.

Today's "Truthers" are akin-to the "Know Nothings"
of the 1840s . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing

The "Truthers" have the potential to be a Political
Movement that can grow and become a Political
Force in the Age-of-Obama-R-Usİ ~ RHF