Old July 29th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Here Burr

The Skeleton Closet,,,, www.realchange.org
Colin Powell

Starting raining again over here bouts twenty minits ahhgo.Akshurrly, it
feels good, workin in the rain, what with the awful heat and humidity
and mosquitos outchyonder, I wouldn't be supprised atall if I have fed
govt's West Nile Disease (fed govt West Nile Disease because F..ked up
fed govt doesn't check those furrin Ships like they used to.I haven't
seen or heard any of those mosquito spray trucks yet this year) right
now.But, that lightning scares the crap outta me.I got off of my ladder
and I came inside to doggy's couch.
cuhulin, scared of lightning