Old July 30th 09, 12:42 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian
Iarnrod Iarnrod is offline

Default 'Impeach' & 'Deport Obama' bumper stickers HERE

On Jul 29, 12:02*pm, "Billary/2009"
wrote:
On Jul 29, 1:34*pm, Iarnrod wrote:

On Jul 29, 11:13*am, "Billary/2009"
wrote:

On Jul 29, 12:20*pm, Iarnrod wrote:

On Jul 29, 6:36*am, "Billary/2009"
wrote:

On Jul 28, 2:21*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

On Jul 28, 7:14*am, " wrote: On Jul 28, 1:12*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote: What in the hell is a "birthers"???

Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
citizen, despite proof to the contrary.

I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
"Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
the one that he has made available.-

- The birthers are stupid and ignorant. *According to the 1952
- Immigration and Nationality Act, Barack Obama also qualifies as a
- citizen of the United States because one of his parents, his mother,
- was an American citizen at the time of his birth.

J Feng - Oh You So . . .
Super-Liberal-Smart -versus- 'stupid and ignorant'

READ - Article Two of the United States Constitution
Legal # 1 : "Natural Born" US Citizen
Legal # 2 : Age 35 Years Oldhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constit...

? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen of the United States ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen

? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native-born_citizen

* JUS SOLI Soli -wrt- Birthright Citizenshiphttp://en.wikipedia..org/wiki/Jus_soli
*.
Why US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama
"IS" Legally Legally My Presidenthttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c6316c12b599a912

just a plain old 'organic' citizen or the world ~ RHF
*.
Blessed by God with Life and Progressive by Nature thru Living ~ RHF
[Just an Old Retired Blue Collar Union Member - Dosvedanya Tovarisch]
*.

Show me some witnesses that can place the virgin Ann in Honolulu
between the time she was pregnant until Barry was one year old. *Funny
how there are NO witnesses isn't it?

Everyone saw her there, asswipe. She was at UH. The BC proves she was
there Aug. 4, 1961. She left there later. No one saw her anywhere but
there, you incredible moron.- Hide quoted text -

You claim there are witnesses who saw the virgin Ann at UH during the
time she was pregnant until Barry was one year old. Now please post
the interview link here *===

Oh, and by the way, suck on this, kook:http://www.buffalonews.com/494/story/554495.html-Hide quoted text -

You didn't really think that I haven't already seen this bule-haired,
batty "interview" did you?

Of course not; since you're a kooker in denial I just love shoving
TRUTH in your face and watching you SQUIRM!!

Too bad you got nuttin' and we got everything, asswipe! Better luck
taking on Hillary in 2016!!