Old July 30th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 'Impeach' & 'Deport Obama' bumper stickers HERE

Consistency means a lot in Mississippi.I spent two months in Kentucky
(Fort Knox) in 1963 when I was in the Army.I know for some Kentuckians
Consistency means a lot to them too.

Captain Kyunkendahl (spelling) said, Y'all get the hell out of here and
go to the hospital! (Ireland Army Hospital) What it was, a guy in our
ammo school class, the guy's wife was fixin to have a brand new shiney
ass baby and he didn't have a car.I took him to the hospital in my
car.Now, that's Consistency!
cuhulin