Old July 31st 09, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Has "antenna" died?

J. Mc Laughlin wrote:
Dear Group: While I attend only now-and-then, it seems as it has been days
since new communications have been posted.

Something might have changed with my ISP or I asserted some secret
instruction.

73, Mac N8TT

You're fine. Sometimes it's just quiet.

Art is in an institution or fresh back with good meds. Others are
probably busy with it being summer. Those of us in the upper midwest
haven't had a "normal" summer yet this year which is just fine by me.
Bring on the drought, bring on more cold summers!

tom
K0TAR