Old July 31st 09, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Since Prez Obama is African-American - BHO CAN NOT BE ARACISTS [.]

On Jul 30, 6:26*am, Mike wrote:
- - On Jul 30, 4:54*am, "~ RHF" wrote:
- - MWB,
- -
- - I am my best source {gathering-point} of
- - information that has meaning to me; and
- - I support What I Said, with WHAT I SAID !
- -
- - hey i said that ! ~ RHF {ibid}
- - .

- Backing up your own rants with your previous rants
- makes a mockery of real research.

MWB - This is a Newsgroup and That Ain't Research.

- But, then, you mock the very concept of intelligence. Daily.

MWB - Oh That Smarts * # & % $

- So, maybe there's at least symmetry in your bizarro world.
-
- Mike

MWB - That would be a ObamaZarro-Worldİ

MWB - Realy -is- Reality

I am my best source {gathering-point} of
information that has meaning to me; and
I support What I Said, with WHAT I SAID !

MWB -think-about-it-
Are You Not the best source {gathering-point}
of information that has meaning to you ?

MWB -think-about-it-
I support What I Said
{Believe In Yourself and What You Know}

MWB -think-about-it-
with What I Said !
{Because Believe In Yourself and
What You Know IS Who You Are}

MWB - To Do Otherwise Would Be To Deny Yourself
-and- For Me To Do Otherwise Would Be To Deny Myself

hey i said that ! ~ RHF {ibid}