Old July 31st 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Coast-to-Coast AM -interviews- Inventor Paul Pantone about the...

How about Joesph Newman and his Inventions.Back in the 1970s he brought
some of them to Jackson.Soon as I finished running my Sunbeam bread
route I got in my car and I went down town.I saw them with my own
eyes.They do work just as he said.When I got home I ordered his big book
about his inventions, I still have that book right here.

www.devilfinder.com
Joseph Newman and his Inventions
cuhulin