Old July 31st 09, 04:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) : Since Prez Obama is African-American - BHO CAN NOT BEA RACISTS [.]

Mike wrote:

So, maybe there's at least symmetry in your bizarro world.

Much like RHF himself, that line does not compute. We all remember, from
1963, that Superman got himself in deep trouble when he 'repaired' a
ruined house belonging to a Bizarroean. He hadn't realized it looked
just the way it was supposed to.

Surprisingly, that is exactly the the way thing work in RHF's Prosacian
existence. He seems oblivious to the way the world actually is.

The statement that Blacks, Jews, Sikhs or any other identifiable group
can NOT be racist is completely absurd. They are all more than capable
of competing with the best Redneckism has to offer.

mike

--

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/