Old August 1st 09, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : What Is Barack 'Hussein' Obama Hiding ? - The Obama-RegimeŠ a Covert Presidency

On Jul 31, 2:48*pm, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
*.
it ain't over, It Ain't Over. IT AIN'T OVER ! ~ RHF
-cause- Americans Have The Right To Know !
*.

Do you realize how marginalized and fringe the Republican party has
become?

Dave It Ain't a Republican a Right To Know . . .
what do we want - freedom of information,

Dave It Ain't a Democrat a Right To Know . . .
What Do We Want - Freedom of Information,

Dave It's an All American Citizen Right To Know ! ! !
WHAT DO WE WANT - FREEDOM OF INFORMATION !

Prez Obama 'promised' a Transparent {Open}
Administration and Honest Government -so-
Why Is BHO and the Obama-RegimeŠ Sealing
the Records on Everything ? ? ?