Old August 1st 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default DGS-6090 Missing

On Aug 1, 10:04*am, dxAce wrote:
Michael W. Bryant, goofball academic who once claimed to have a PhD, *wrote:

On Aug 1, 4:39 am, "nightmare" wrote:
Mike wrote:
The Scotts and their blowtorch on Anguilla were missing on 6090 at
0530 UTC. In it's place two men talking in Hausa, sio-343. Most likely
R. Nigeria-Kaduna. (Bryant-KY, Eton E1, August 1)

Shutup Mikey you **** face. You are not contributinng anything in here. Just
cuz you post something like this doesno't give you anymore credibility. One
to 2 posts a week jsut so you can try to conn people into thinking you are
a part of the group times the other twenty too thirty off topic posts.. Loser
you have already been shown to be a habitual liar in here by DXace but you
still play your kiddie games.Go away you are not wanted.Really.

Look, you won't stop me from posting SW-related info. I can understand
if off-topic posts bother you, they bother me, but as long as the
dxWaste, Bushholes and ObamMao's continue to make 20X the off-topic
posts that I do, I'll post a few off-topic of my own to balance their
weird and twisted crap.

Yes, the fact that a 'tard boy like you lied about having a PhD is indeed weird,
boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who
knows, there may be more dufi there.- Hide quoted text -

Good morning, Steve. Any idea what's happening with the Caribbean
Beacon?

Mike