Old August 1st 09, 05:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default RCA 40673 and others - File 1 of 1 - yEnc "RCA-MOSFET.pdf" 4991464 bytes (01/13)

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message
ian field wrote:
=ybegin part=1 total=13 line=128 size=4991464 name=RCA-MOSFET.pdf
=ypart begin=1 end=400000

Could you change the settings in your browser to send that via
either 60 bit MIME or UUENCODE like everyone else does?

Normally I agree that yenc is a PITA for small pictures but for large files
its more efficient - I'll re-post without yenc to see if that helps.

Consider using the free and portable Xnews, it automatically combines and
decodes, and you can even run it from a flash drive.