Old August 2nd 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Ping Krypto the Klown

"Mike" wrote:

You are sycophant.

Just Plain Burr wrote:

Say Mike, oh educated one, what's a "Sycophant"?

You are writing here, which means you have access to the web, and the
web does have a hundred or two on-line dictionaries. With a simple
look-up, you too can be "educated".

I wanted to talk with her but she won't speck to me about anything, bitch is
always mad about something I did or didn't do!!

Oh, and it really isn't nice to call your wife a bitch (at least where
it can be read around the world)...or was that just the fire water talking?