Old August 2nd 09, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default Mike

On Aug 2, 12:08*pm, dxAce wrote:
,

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out how you weren't arrested when you
actually were!

Look Steve, I've given you the complete scenario several times. It's
in the archives. I'm not playing this game with you again, just
because you're boozed up, again. You haven't posted a log in weeks.
Truth ne told, I've always kind of looked at you as a leader in this
group. Maybe a dysfunctional leader of a dysfunctional family, but
someone whose vast experience made it worth tolerating his alcohol-
generated tantrums.

Live up to that potential, Steve. Right now, you're not.

Mike