Old August 2nd 09, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

Mike wrote:

On Aug 2, 12:34 pm, "nobody " wrote:

From the rec.knives side...
(and yes, I do see the crossposting)

We inherited the real clowns "nurk_fred" and "LarbGai" from
soc.culture.thai years ago. They aren't part of the *real* people on
rec.knives. Because of them, our once vibrant froup has become a wasteland.

"Bushy" is a recent new clown who's joined in the "nurk_fred" and
"LarbGai" show. He's the one who's added rec.radio.shortwave to the
crossposting k00kfest.

My apologies to you and your once-fine group, Any suggestion for
dealing with this infestation? Given the fact that rec.radio.shortwave
is already a wasteland (largely due to one alcoholic on a disability),
I fear for the future of this group.

Yeah, we got a dooofus here by the name of Michael W. Bryant who not only lies
about having a PhD, he also lies about being arrested for smoking pot with his
STUDENTS.

LMFAO