Old August 2nd 09, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

On Aug 2, 12:58*pm, dxAce wrote:
..

Yeah, we got a dooofus here by the name of Michael W. Bryant who not only lies
about having a PhD, he also lies about being arrested for smoking pot with his
STUDENTS.

You've been at this same story since 2001. For eight years I have
provided the explanation to you time and tiime again. But you won't
listen, I won't waste my time, again! I guess you're too drunk to
remember.Why don't you go play mumbly-peg with your knife buddies,
while you wait for your next disability check.

Sad. Too sad for words.