Old August 2nd 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

On Aug 2, 11:10*am, dxAce wrote:
Michael W. Bryant, the lying fool who once claimed to have a PhD, *wrote:

On Aug 2, 12:58 pm, dxAce wrote:
.

Yeah, we got a dooofus here by the name of Michael W. Bryant who not only lies
about having a PhD, he also lies about being arrested for smoking pot with his
STUDENTS.

You've been at this same story since 2001. For eight years I have
provided the explanation to you time and tiime again.

The explanation for all of this is the fact that you're a liar, boy.

If you feel otherwise then may I suggest that you have Mommie call the LAWYERS
tomorrow.

Sad. Too sad for words.

Yes, you are, PhDoooooofus!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who
knows, there may be more dufi there.

***Hey Ph.dufus...you're in Rec dot Knives and SCT now...put on some
glasses...you're liable to get your eye poked out...bye the bye are
you coming to the Kombat Bangkok Arrest BASH on the 8th...BYOB
dufus...