Old August 2nd 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

Michael W. Bryant, the doooofus who has no business instructing our youth,
wrote:

On Aug 2, 4:07 pm, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 3, 6:39 am, Mike wrote:

Thanks, again, for having the courage to come over here and warn us.

Mike-

******Courage to come over and warn you???? That takes courage Mike???

Just what is your grip on reality?

This is a word post forum why would you need "courage" to post?

Because I've checked out the history of rec.knives enough to see that
type of behavior you seem to specialize in. Words are more than
written symbols. The emotions you seem to spread cause people to want
to run. You're like a virus. Like a Crystalline entity. You leave
bruised emotions as a trail that you're proud of.

And you, PhDoooooofus, leave a trail of lies and deception!

I truly hope you go away.

And I hope that you go away as well!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD and lied about

being arrested, and who knows, there may be more dufi there.