Old August 3rd 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Ping Krypto the Klown

On Aug 1, 6:32*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Aug 1, 3:21*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Aug 1, 5:16*pm, Mike wrote:

On Aug 1, 3:39*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Aug 1, 3:00*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

Sure miss ya over at rec.knives mate...you seem to add some much to
the discussions over there *grin*...hope you can find your way back
and if you can find Pinkie bring him along too...and Howard and Clair
and Kadek and Phil and Stent...*grin*

Oh by the by...please RSVP Krispy for the Pinkie Bangkok Arrest Bash
for Jan 8th 2010...gonna have a ball...

Thanks for coming over to say "hey" Fred. ;-)

The fella that responded to you is our "Poor
Boy" version of Kramer. He makes up whoppers also but he's never
claimed to whip Charles Bronson's ass etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

He just got popped for.....nevermind, I'll leave you
hanging, if you want to find out about this internet
"legend" just google him. His exploits aren't as exciting as the
Bangkok Banger, but it may get there
one day.

The power of Combat Kramer is something I
may have taken lightly, I may not utter his name
again without fear of retribution. sigh

Feel free to send the boys over here, I'll do my
part and bring the wings for the bash. ;-)

See. Less than hour ago you posted to leave you alone and you'd
leave me alone.

Your word lasted very long, Gregg.

Less than hour later and you're initiating an attack. I didn't say a
word
about you in responding to Fred.

You couln't keep your word in a million years. People like you never
hold
themselves to the same standards they impose on others.

You're a loser.- Hide quoted text -

I'm responding to someone else Mike that doesn't
know anything about this group. Get lost and leave
me alone like I asked.

If someone else from rec.knives posts in here and you respond to them,
it is my duty to give them the
heads up. Would you rather me do it behind your back?

That's the way you would, but not me.- Hide quoted text -

***Bushey...I wonder if Ktypto the Klown or Ph.D.Dufus is related to
this bloke...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2809743...n/photostream/

Kombat Klammer inhis hour of GLORY...Bangkok Police Station...
January 8th, 2004...A Dat that will live in infamy...

According to Kombat..."It sure as H%ll will"...- Hide quoted text -

Nah, I don't think he is related. But Kombat definitely does
take a pretty good pic, albeit a profile shot. ;-)