Old August 3rd 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Ping Krypto the Klown

On Aug 1, 9:12*pm, Mike wrote:
On Aug 1, 5:21*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

I'm responding to someone else Mike that doesn't
know anything about this group. Get lost and leave
me alone like I asked.

If someone else from rec.knives posts in here and you respond to them,
it is my duty to give them the
heads up. Would you rather me do it behind your back?

That's the way you would, but not me

You could've backchanneled him. Instead, you launched new insults
after promising that you'd leave me alone, if I left you alone. Your
word was as meaningless as you are. This just shows how you'll never
adhere to the standards you set for others. I don't need to insult
you. You insult yourself.

Lord, another day, another wasted post on a wasted
teacher. I'm not going to "back channel" him, see- that is the way you
operate.

You better hope I don't "back channel" Fred or the
boys over rec.knives because you have absolutely
no idea what you are getting yourself into.

If I "back channeled" him my "numerous" and dude,
I do mean "numerous" information/ file / certified
journal transcripts from the court (rather cheap out there BTW)
and all the "players" in your Weber State fiasco
along with names of EVERY person involved/ questioned along
with a couple girls at the time, that are now married,
you don't want me to go there. grin snicker

Like I told you earlier in response to me being
jealous because of my perceived lack of education...lol...you have
know idea the plethora
of information I have and can still obtain about you.

Let it go. Trust me Mike. Let it go.