Old August 3rd 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default Ping Krypto the Klown

On Aug 2, 6:49*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

Lord, another day, another wasted post on a wasted
teacher. I'm not going to "back channel" him, see- that is the way you
operate.

You better hope I don't "back channel" Fred or the
boys over rec.knives because you have absolutely
no idea what you are getting yourself into.

If I "back channeled" him my "numerous" and dude,
I do mean "numerous" information/ file / certified
journal transcripts from the court (rather cheap out there BTW)
and all the "players" in your Weber State fiasco
along with names of EVERY person involved/ questioned along
with a couple girls at the time, that are now married,
you don't want me to go there. grin snicker

Like I told you earlier in response to me being
jealous because of my perceived lack of education...lol...you have
know idea the plethora
of information I have and can still obtain about you.

Let it go. Trust me Mike. Let it go.- Hide quoted text -

1. You broke your own promise. You kept it going after offering to
stop.

2. I don't know what you're rattling about, but it sure sounds like a
threat.

3. Why couldn't you have backchanneled your friend, instead of choose
to ratchet up the conflict after swearing that was the last thing you
wanted?

You appear incapable to keeping your own word. Period. Everyone has
seen your offer and what you did in violation of your own promise.

Thanks bringing your troops with you. I'm sure we'll hear a lot of
shortwave-related info out of these low-life.

You have so much to be proud of, loser.