Old August 3rd 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.knives
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Kombat vs PH.dufus; who's the bigger Clown?

Michael W. Bryant, the total idiot who once laid claim to a PhD, wrote:

On Aug 2, 7:32 pm, Brett_Delfs wrote:
Kombat Pinkie Klammer is a Legend here at UseNet

He's kicked Bronsons @$$, rode roughshot over a group of motorcycle
youths in Osaka, put up $100K in a foreign country for a biz license,
tried to single handedly ruin Cheesey Bobs Yogurt and Pickle business
(and got arrested on Jan 8th 04), and flooded UseNet with every sock
puppet imaginable. his quotes are things of legend.

But I think Pinkie might have some competion from the FAKE ph.dufus Dr
Mikey.

Ph.dufus wrote re; the Harvard Professor Gates recent arrest,

"I know you've never read a single page of his work (Prof Gates). But,
I have. And I'd consider it the greatest of compliments to have my
intelligence compared to his."

Dr Mikey I think the phrase should be that you "consider it the
greatest accomplishments to have YOUR stupidity compared to his".

ANYONE that would verbally accost the police for running down a lead
on a potential breakin of your own home is about as stupid as it gets.
of course you already know that Mikey. and admit it, you can't fix
stupid; smoke another bowl dufus!

And still you've never read a single page of what Gates has written.
You're the stupid one.

Meanwhile, you're still a dooooofus who lied about having a PhD and about
being arrested.

Be certain to have Mommie call the LAWYERS straight off in the morn'.

There's a bad moon on the rise....

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD and lied about
being arrested, and who knows, there may be more dufi there.