Old August 3rd 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Ping Krypto the Klown

On Aug 2, 8:50*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
Let it go.

Why can't you? I initially suspected you to be of lesser intelligence
when you flaunted your xian leanings but this petty neener neener
behavior is really convincing.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Who rang your bell? Your above statement is one
you will ultimately regret and take back. But it will
be too late. I hope you enjoy your stay there, which
you won't. Sad. shaking my head Have fun there
Bob, you won't have air conditioning, so it may be a
tad warm. sigh