Old August 3rd 09, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Bob Dob Seems to be a Snob

On Aug 2, 9:19*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 2, 10:31*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

Hey Dob...I don't want to come across as a twit but you seem to have
an aweful attitude re Bushcraftgregs standing up to the
Ph,dufus...Seems to me Bushie was "Pearl Harbour'd" by the fake
professor and had to try and defend himself against Ph.d's trumped up
allegations...Well guess who came to dinner (no knock on Bushcraft, he
can defend himself)...none other than the Distinguished Troll Society,
in force...courtesy of an invite we received over at Rec dot Knives..,

Oh by the by bob dob...you are cordially invited to Rec dot Knives on
Jan 8th...In case you hadn't heard , We're Having a Bash...

Oh Lord Fred....lol...I refreshed my screen and saw
this...lol. I'll keep the other two groups you crossposted it to maybe
in hopes to bring out the
Krypsis or heaven forbid Bangok Banger himself.

I just read your post again and I am laughing as
I'm typing, actually had to correct myself a couple of times, hitting
the wrong keys.

***Somehow someway I believe the Bangkok Bull Sh%tter Professional
Snapper is right in the middle of the mix...we just gotta coax him out
of the woodwork...out from under his rock and identify
himself...thought we had him as the HawaiianEye a few weeks back but
he;s a slippery slimey one; got away unscathed..anyone that would try
to BS the Distinguished Trolls the way he did is mentally disturbed
but we'll catch up with him...in the meantime we'll have fun with the
rest of these dopes incuding Doctor PH.d, he's gone to the top of the
hit list for now...