Old August 3rd 09, 08:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

On Aug 2, 12:49*pm, Mike wrote:
On Aug 2, 11:41*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

On Aug 2, 2:41*am, LarbGai wrote:

On Aug 2, 1:21*pm, Mike wrote:

Please return to pursuing your entertainment in rec.knives. We're
already at our limit of crazies.

Mike

***** Well Mike, (you don't mind if I call you Mike do you?) over on
rec.knives and soc.culture.thai we have more than our share of nutters
the Krypto Kid aka Krypsis being one of many.
We had a real douzy in Steve (Kombat) Kramer but he's drifted off to
places unknown (good thing but we do miss him) so we content ourselves
with fools like the Krypto Kid.
In the days to come you will meet most of the troops and you can sort
out the good and the bad, meantime keep taking your medication and
call me in the morning.

Cheers

Larby.

ps Wait till I get the Mad Mullet and the Dope from Dublin over here,
you'll see some REAL crazies.

***grinning ear to ear*...AFRO style!...Welcome aboard to the FAKE
ph.dufus!- Hide quoted text -

So, I see how it's going to work. Bushy says he just wants me to leave
him alone. so what does he do? He pollutes the group by bringing in
his rec.knife friends to further increase the noise level and make his
insults for him. Let's all send a big thanks to the Bushwacker. His
word is meaningless.

Begone knife-clowns. We need thee not. Return to your cages! Let Bushy
walk on his own.

Mike- Hide quoted text -

No dickhead - when the troll (Krypsis) from rec.knives came
over you decided to join in and converse.

Like I told you in another thread Mike, I am being "extremely"
gracious to you. The bull****
you've started with me and others over the years, put it this way, if
I was ever
in as much trouble ( that is documented) as you were and you did what
do/did for a living....lol....you would have spilled the
beans on me a long time ago, because it is your nature. You know I'm a
nice guy and you have mistaken my kindness as my
weakness, and that was a terrible misjudgement on
your part.

You know the story of the frog and the scorpion,
it is just your nature. It's not mine, but it's nice to
know everything I *DO* know about you.

I don't need them to fight for me, like I told you, I would
welcome it face to face and put you in an arm bar or rear naked choke
and in twenty to thirty seconds make you say "bitch."

You're the big bully in rec.radio.shortwave and a few
of my friends decided to come over and see what all
the noise was about....and then they met you. They
are trained at sniffing out bull**** and they sniffed
long enough that the trail went right to you.

Like I have BEGGED you for years, just leave me
alone because I can truly become your worse nightmare. Can I be any
plainer? I have nicely asked
you for years, but you have took it as my weakness, it isn't.

You may like to lead your internet life with the constant stress and
bickering but I don't, but if
you want to play, I definitely welcome my friends
from rec.knives .....they love to play.....actually
you could say thrive on it.

Actually, I don't consider them trolls, I consider them
"friends"....guys I would like to kick back
with and have a coffee or cold one with, because I respect what they
did to (IMO) the
biggest bull****ter in the history of usenet IMO.

I hope you will back off.