Old August 3rd 09, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

On Aug 2, 1:34*pm, "nobody " wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Aug 2, 11:41 am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Aug 2, 2:41 am, LarbGai wrote:

So, I see how it's going to work. Bushy says he just wants me to leave
him alone. so what does he do? He pollutes the group by bringing in
his rec.knife friends to further increase the noise level and make his
insults for him. Let's all send a big thanks to the Bushwacker. His
word is meaningless.

Begone knife-clowns. We need thee not. Return to your cages! Let Bushy
walk on his own.

Mike

*From the rec.knives side...
(and yes, I do see the crossposting)

We inherited the real clowns "nurk_fred" and "LarbGai" from
soc.culture.thai years ago. They aren't part of the *real* people on
rec.knives. Because of them, our once vibrant froup has become a wasteland.

"Bushy" is a recent new clown who's joined in the "nurk_fred" and
"LarbGai" show. He's the one who's added rec.radio.shortwave to the
crossposting k00kfest.

Who the heck is someone called "nobody"? I have
NEVER EVER started a thread in the history of my
life that I crossposted to a group than the one I was
reading it from.

When there is a thread in rec.radio.shortwave and
I am replying, if I notice it, I get rid of any other groups the
thread has been posted to other than
the one I am reading.

Now I know you are a bull****ter also.rolling my eyes Human nature,
gotta love it.