Old August 3rd 09, 11:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Bob Dob Seems to be a Snob

On Aug 3, 2:47*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:

Oh by the by bob dob...you are cordially invited to Rec dot Knives on
Jan 8th...In case you hadn't heard , We're Having a Bash...

Thanks, but I'll have to decline. Maybe when you saddle up and head back
on over to wreckdotknives you can take bataviaboi blazy susan with you,
nothing of any substance ever comes from porkopolis (natti) but lard and
spam.

Bob, you "seem" like an OK guy at times, but your
constant references about Batavia ( of all places)
shows what a ding dong head you are.

Are you even familiar with that town? Nothing there
Bob, not to say it's not a quaint town, but I do not
reside there, not in the past and definitely not in the future.
sigh Are you wanting to get a little personal with
muah? shaking my head