Old August 3rd 09, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Good Bye

On Aug 3, 7:38*am, Mike wrote:
First, let me apologize to Steve Lare and the guys from rec.knives for
anything I've done that's made them so mad. I really just came in here
because I love shortwave radio.

Then why didn't you stick to that?

I didn't come in here to make
fanatical enemies.

Yes you did. You knew EXACTLY what you were and are still doing.

It seems that no matter what I do, it inflames some people because I
simply post shortwave logs.

Oh my God. You are a freeking trip. No one gets "inflamed" because you
post logs and you know
it.

I'm gone. Last time I went, I was gone for two years. From 2005 to
2007. That can be checked in the archives. This time I won't be back.

Whatever Mike. I still don't believe you.

It's your newsgroup, guys, do whatever you want.

Thank you. Oh Lord, thank you. long exhale

Again, I admit my responsibility in fanning the flames and I'm too
tired to dodge the knives anymore.

At least you fessed up.

I'll miss many folks in here, even some that I grew to respect though
often disagreeing with them.

Good-bye and good reception,

You also. longer exhale
Now lets watch closely, VERY closely for a "new"
member in the future.

Why couldn't he have just not been a troublemaker
to begin with.shaking my head