Old August 3rd 09, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Stock Market Rallies - But Still Off-by-Half, Folks !

On Aug 3, 8:01*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

On Aug 1, 3:23?pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

On Aug 1, 8:38?am, Mike wrote:

Let me apologize for the source, I know it's just another gay, left-
wing, unreliable propagandist:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124903902634196609.html

MWB - Yes the S&P 500 is Back "UP" 50% from the
Market Low in March 2009 under Prez Obama

-but- That Also Means It's Still down, Down. DOWN 50%
from the Market High in August 2008 under Prez Bush.
{ That's the Other-Half of the Story }

- Just responding to what RHF leaves out: The whole collapse was
caused
- by actions that took place before Obama came to power. Obama's
actions
- are the ones that have brought us back from 50% of that collapse.
-
-
-
- LOL! You mean all 10% of the stimilus that has been spent did this?
- Riiiight.

Begs a Reply thinking, Thinking. THINKING ! ~ RHF

Ah - - - The US Congress !
"How Laws Become Laws for Over Educated {Liberal} Dummies"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4cb8dfde47d63a